Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, we deliver each cart on your rental start date and return to pick up early morning of
your rental end date.
- All of our LSVs are electric. Each LSV is delivered with a 12-gauge extension
cord and charger. We have both gas powered and electric powered golf carts. We can not guarantee which type will be delivered with your reservation.
- No. Our carts may not be driven on the beach and will not operate in sand.
- You must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- We understand that sometimes plans change. If you cancel your booking at least 30
days prior to your rental start date, we will issue a rental rate refund LESS a $15
administrative fee. If you cancel your booking less than 30 days prior to your rental
start date, no refund is guaranteed. We will attempt to re-rent the cart. If we are
successful, we will issue a refund for the rental amount LESS any difference in rental
rate and LESS a $15 administrative fee. All refunds are issued by company check and are
mailed within seven days from the date you speak with us to request a cancellation.
- No refunds are given for emergencies, inclement weather, hurricane/storm evacuations
or early departures.
Yes! In the village of Corolla all golf carts are street legal from sunrise to sunset. They are permitted to cross Route 12 (Ocean Trail) but are not permitted to be driven on Route 12. Some of the communities that we serve include The Currituck Club, Whalehead, Buck Island, Spindrift, Monteray Shores, Pine Island, Ocean Hill, Corolla Bay, Crown Point, and The Villages at Ocean Hill.